Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*** Please excuse my terribly bland and awkward blog appearance. I'm working hard on making it look pretty . . . it's QUITE time consuming!! ***

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Show Us What You're Workin' With Wednesday #17!!

Hi everyone!!! As always, Wednesday has creeped right on in and it's time for another party. This week is hectic because I leave EARLY Monday morning to fly out to Georgia to see the hubs!! It's been a LONG 3 months and I'm sooo excited!! I'm leaving Bucket with my SIL and it's going to be a much needed getaway. I know that I will worry constantly about him, but he's in good hands.

Anyway, thanks for the input on the "rules". I think I'm just going to have a rule about linking back to my party in your post. I don't care if you use the button, or if you just put a link to my page or if you have a list of your parties somewhere else on your blog. But with that last option I still would like the post to at least say something like "click here to see where I linked up" or something like that. That's easy enough right? If you link up and your post gets deleted it's probably because I didn't see a link anywhere. Just repost and we'll be good to go!!

Here is my project for today ...



I got this cute little planty thing (that's the technical term) at the thrift store for $15 and I just knew I had to pick it up. Although I had no idea what I was going to do with it, isn't that how most thrift store finds seem to start out? At least for me anyway. She's been sitting in the garage for over 3 months and I finally figured out what I wanted to do with her. I took the plexi glass out, it was kinda scratched anyway, and spray painted her with some heirloom white.

Now ... she's ready ... are you ready for her???



She's in the bathroom and I LOVE how it turned out. I use to have the TP in a basket on the floor but I like the way this looks because it's a bit more dressy. I want to get a few more big towels instead of the hand towels, but this is still super cute for now. Don't you think?

Ok, party time!!!! Show Us What You're Workin' With!!!!

**** OH WAIT, I ALMOST FORGOT ... I AM GOING TO TRY TO DO A SCHEDULED POST FOR NEXT WEEKS PARTY SINCE I WONT BE IN TOWN. IF IT DOESN'T WORK, THERE JUST WONT BE A PARTY :( UNLESS ONE OF YOU WANTS TO DO IT?? JUST LET ME KNOW, NO PRESSURE OR ANYTHING. SERIOUSLY :) ****



13 comments:

  1. That turned out super cute!! Thanks for hosting another party:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog...and LURVE that "toilet paper, plant" holder!! :) I never would have thought to use it for that and it's perfect in the bathroom!! Great job! I would be willing to host if no one else offers (and you tell me how to set the Linky up)!! Just let me know!!
    ashleytremaine@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to thank you so much for putting up this weekly linky. I can really spend a whole day just looking through all of the links to see what others are doing. Your blog along with all of the links are so inspiring. What you do here is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Judy@In His Grip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting! So many fun ideas! I have added your link party to my Linky Love Library page on my blog.

    ~Lori@live,laugh,love,create
    {paisleyinspirations.blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first "bucket" party thanks for letting me join.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. i clicked the button to choose my thumbnail but it didn't show up???
    my first 'buckt party'!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. naturally, after i left a comment...it appeared!!
    have a great rest of the day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! I love what you did! Thanks so much for hosting girl!

    ~Morgan

    Meet Virginia!
    Meet Virginia!!
    Meet Virginia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the house! It's so creative and fresh.
    I can host a linky party for you if you want! No worries if someone else is going to do it!

    Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a bit late to the party, but wanted to say thank you for hosting! Did you know that your links, and your link party submission form, opens in a new window?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! That is such a fun idea. I think I'd use one to store a set of measuring spoons.

    This is my first time linking up. Thanks for hosting! :)

    Alison

    http://welcomesunshinehome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave some love!!