Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*** Please excuse my terribly bland and awkward blog appearance. I'm working hard on making it look pretty . . . it's QUITE time consuming!! ***

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Top 3 From WYWW #10

Ok, I know I've been a slacker with the Top 3 lately ... I have no excuses!! FORGIVE ME??!! I PROMISE it will NEVER happen again!!

It's getting harder and harder to only choose 3, I'm going to have to make the list MUCH bigger!!! That's totally Awesome!!!

So, with that being said ... let's get down to it!!!



Check out these beauties from A Little Lovely. So simple, yet so Custom looking!! I LOVE IT!!!!



Miss Morgan form, Meet Virginia, made some SUPER-DUPER cute O-Scarves. I need to get to the fabric store and pick up some fabric so I can make some of these cuties!!!


Kelli, from Whimsi Kel, made this FABULOUS circle ruffle pillow!! Sooo awesome!! Check out the other pillows she has made!!!

Thank-You!! Thank-You!! Thank-You!! For your submissions, can't wait to see what you come up with this week!!!!

Girls, feel free to grab my I've been featured button!!

5 comments:

  1. thanks for featuring my labels!! and thanks for hosting each week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much for the feature! I'm always a little nervous blogging about projects I just made up, so I really am so glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pillow is to die for! REALLY! I have fabric that has been waiting for me to turn it into one of these! I SO am doin' it! Thanks for sharing! I'm linkin' up my little post right now! Hope you're doing good. SMoOches!

    Jennie @ Cinnaberry Suite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am so DUMB! It's not time to link up yet...hehe! See you later;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave some love!!