Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*** Please excuse my terribly bland and awkward blog appearance. I'm working hard on making it look pretty . . . it's QUITE time consuming!! ***

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

CHECK IT!!

First off, I want to say thanks for all the love over my $1 Halloween Luminaries!!! They were a smash hit and I hope that if you make some you let me know so I can check 'em out!!

One of you darlings DID make some and DID post them on your blog ... AWESOME!!! Jennie, from Livin' on the Edge, made these . . .


She used a different $Tree vase, but still fabulous!! Battery operated t-lites (safety first) and pre-cut spooky foam stickers (TIME SAVER!!)

YOU ROCK JENNIE!! Go check her out and show her some love!!

On a side note, Jennie saw this project from Tip Junkie. I had no idea it was featured over there!!! WOOT-WOOT!!! I'm famous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave some love!!