Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*** Please excuse my terribly bland and awkward blog appearance. I'm working hard on making it look pretty . . . it's QUITE time consuming!! ***

Friday, September 25, 2009

Countdown to Christmas


I LOVE the idea of counting down to the major holidays ... and CHRISTMAS is the major-est (I know that's not a word) Anyway, its a 30 day countdown and a super cute idea. i painted and sanded the wood then added cute Christmas paper. I cut the letters and numbers out of vinyl on the Cricut machine and TA-DA!! I'm also working on a birthday countdown. What little kid wouldn't love to change the numbers every day as their special day draws near?!?!?! I think I will put these on my ETSY store. Not that any of you would be interested in buying any of these cute ideas ;) wink wink ... BUT, if you are, let me know and we can get you squared away with Paypal or if you live near by we can work that out too.

1 comment:

  1. This is SO CUTE! I added you to my google reader :) thats how I 'follow' blogs. Love this one. You are very crafty! Can't wait to check out your etsy store!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave some love!!