Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*** Please excuse my terribly bland and awkward blog appearance. I'm working hard on making it look pretty . . . it's QUITE time consuming!! ***

Friday, September 25, 2009

Spooky Halloween Decor


I had some extra 6x6 wooden plaque's lying around so I thought I would make this cute little Frankenstein Door or Wall or anywhere you like Hanger. I hand painted the Boo and the frankenstein (I'm sure you can tell by the clumpy paint, it took a few re-dos) then I sanded the edges, drilled 2 holes, added some ribbon and that was it!! The finished result turned out just like I envisioned. But next time I will use glow in the dark paint for the Boo so it will be extra Spooky. I think I may hang it on the Mail Center in the entry way upstairs ... I will post a pic of wherever I decide to rest it for the next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave some love!!