Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*** Please excuse my terribly bland and awkward blog appearance. I'm working hard on making it look pretty . . . it's QUITE time consuming!! ***

Friday, September 25, 2009

Fabric Note Cards





I came across this SUPER cute and SUPER easy idea on this blog, she has TONS of cute ideas and FABULOUS tutorials! I figured that I could totally make these just out of all the scrap fabric I have. Seriously though, they are super easy and are super cute!! They are perfect for quick little notes or even the Christmas ones are fun for a quick and cute handmade Christmas card, and they are MUCH cheaper than store bought!! I know that some of you that read my blog are crafty women, so if you decide to make these, please post some pictures and let me know. I would LOVE to see what you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave some love!!