*** Please excuse my terribly bland and awkward blog appearance. I'm working hard on making it look pretty . . . it's QUITE time consuming!! ***

Sunday, May 29, 2011

BTW

I'm still alive!! I start to move into the new place tomorrow so I've been running around like a crazy lady!! I have TONS of new projects and ideas to share with you, I just want to wait until I'm all settled in so I can take lovely staged pictures. Rather than the nasty skanky ones in the garage, with boxes everywhere and a mostly half naked little 2 year old  running around ;) You know what pictures I'm talking about right? I mean seriously :)

Also, the hubs comes home in 12 FREAKIN' DAYS!!! Can I get an Amen and a Woot-Woot??!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Im your follower!

    I really really liked your blog!

    Keep up the good work!

    Do visit mine too at http://aliascreativelife.blogspot.com/

    Alia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I've found your site! Love your blog!

    San Diego Catering

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica! Looks like you and I both took a bloggy break. Hope all is well with you. Hope to read more posts soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, we are new followers. Please stop by and check out our new blog Blog Hops Everyday. If you host a blog hop feel free to add your button to our site. Blog Hop Till You Drop!

    Bobby
    Your One Stop Blog Hop Shop
    Blog Hops Everyday
    31 Days to Build a Better Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just saw your blog and thought of a fun tag line..

    Here is a suggestion

    Where you can get your 'fill' of fun, creative projects.

    OR - Where my dreams are ful'filled. Something along those lines are cute I think.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave some love!!