Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*** Please excuse my terribly bland and awkward blog appearance. I'm working hard on making it look pretty . . . it's QUITE time consuming!! ***

Sunday, May 29, 2011

BTW

I'm still alive!! I start to move into the new place tomorrow so I've been running around like a crazy lady!! I have TONS of new projects and ideas to share with you, I just want to wait until I'm all settled in so I can take lovely staged pictures. Rather than the nasty skanky ones in the garage, with boxes everywhere and a mostly half naked little 2 year old  running around ;) You know what pictures I'm talking about right? I mean seriously :)

Also, the hubs comes home in 12 FREAKIN' DAYS!!! Can I get an Amen and a Woot-Woot??!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Glad I've found your site! Love your blog!

    San Diego Catering

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica! Looks like you and I both took a bloggy break. Hope all is well with you. Hope to read more posts soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw your blog and thought of a fun tag line..

    Here is a suggestion

    Where you can get your 'fill' of fun, creative projects.

    OR - Where my dreams are ful'filled. Something along those lines are cute I think.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave some love!!