Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*** Please excuse my terribly bland and awkward blog appearance. I'm working hard on making it look pretty . . . it's QUITE time consuming!! ***

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fav's from WYWW #8!!

Becca, from Bare feet on the dashboard, made this FABULOUSLY DARLING Picket fence picture holder. She got the wood off the side of the road!! I love how you all are turning trashing to treasures!!! Tomorrow is trash day, and I'm SOOO going to drive around looking for some treasures!!
This next one is A-W-E-S-O-M-E AWESOME!!! Judy, from In His Grip, made this bench from an old bed!!!! Dang, its beautiful!!! I have to find an old spindly bed ... but now there is going to be a mad rush for them and I will NEVER find one ... DANG IT!!!

Jess, over at A Winding Road, made this totally cute and totally easy paper owl mobile!!! Owls are all over the place lately, and these are just TOO STINKIN' CUTE!!!!

Thanks for all your awesome submissions and I can't wait to see what you do this week!!! I will get the party up in a few hours!!!

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for featuring me! i am so honored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featureing my bench. I really do love it and am working on getting the rest of the porch put together and I will post the results. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave some love!!