Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*** Please excuse my terribly bland and awkward blog appearance. I'm working hard on making it look pretty . . . it's QUITE time consuming!! ***

Monday, April 5, 2010

My Fav's From WYWW #5

Hey girls!!! MUCH LOVE to all of you for joining me last week, you never cease to amaze me week after week. As always, it's tough to pick just 3 ... BUT before I get to my features, I want to ask you a question. I want a fun and cute name for my feature post, something that I can use every week. I can't really come up with anything that I really like so I thought it would be fun to toss it out to you, my FABULOUS readers. And to make it extra fun, I will give a little somethin' somethin' to the gal that comes up with the winning name!! Ok, now on to the features!!


Stephie, from Made By Stephie, made this TO DIE FOR jewelry display using a lazy susan and two mug trees from the thrift store!!! Seriously, this project was less than $3!!! I'm sure you all already read her little slice of heaven, but just in case you haven't .... pop over there ASAP!!!


Mandy, from Sugar Bee, made these DARLING bulletin board strips!! She didn't want to make a big bulletin board because there ends up being a lot of wasted space that you can't use because the papers are hanging, so she came up with this!!! That's some creativity at it's finest!!


Carolyn, the brilliant lady behind My Backyard Eden, turned a boring chord chart into art!!! I don't even play the guitar and I think this is a cute idea!!! And I totally love the lamp on the table!!

Thanks again to all you fantastic lovelies!!! I am excited for this week's party, so I can see what you come up with!!

P.S. I just realized that I didn't post my favorites from week #4 ... OH MY GOSH!! Please excuse my blondeness ... I will do it tomorrow, PROMISE!!!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave some love!!