Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*** Please excuse my terribly bland and awkward blog appearance. I'm working hard on making it look pretty . . . it's QUITE time consuming!! ***

Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm partying down with the 2010 Ultimate Blog Party!!

Sitting in a hospital room all day long gets quite boring, so I've spent a lot of time reading my favorite blogs and I've decided to join in on the fun that is the 5minutesformom.com 2010 ultimate blog party!!!


A little bit about me ...

My Blog is called Me and My Bucket because of this little Peanut. When he was an infant I started calling him LoveBucket and it ended up being shortened to Bucket and most of the time now he is called Bucky or even Bucky-Buckster. Since I'm a SAHM, Bucket is my little side-kick. He loves sitting in his chair at my craft table and watching me paint, sew or do one of the other 100 projects I seem to have going at the same time ... I am trying to focus on one at a time, but I get so distracted with new ideas, it's a disease :)

Phil is the hubs and my best friend. He is in the National Guard and just left for 12 weeks to attend OCS, Officer Candidate School, at Fort Benning Georgia. This is the second time being away from him for a long period of time and we are much more prepared for it, so BRING IT ON!!!


I enjoy photography, and more often than not Bucket is my subject. I like dressing him up and making him sit still for a bit while I grab a few shots of him. I don't consider myself really talented, maybe mildly talented, and I don't have awesome editing software, but Picasa gets me by.


I like to shop, but not for clothes or shoes ... I love scouring the thrift stores for Home Decor that I can spruce up and give a new life. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy clothes shopping, but not as much as I like buying stuff to craft or re-purpose. My family is everything, and I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and son.

This blog allows me to show things that I create and maybe even the occasional vent ... thanks for listening!! I'm grateful to all my readers, you are all fabulous!!



2 comments:

  1. I'm with you - usually I'd much rather shop for my house than myself. I know exactly what "fits" and I don't have to try it on! :) Happy blog party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's bucket? Hope he's doing better... You have a wonderful family and are very lucky...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave some love!!