Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*** Please excuse my terribly bland and awkward blog appearance. I'm working hard on making it look pretty . . . it's QUITE time consuming!! ***

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

WYWW

Oh boy . . . I think, actually I know I'm getting super burned out on blogging!! SAD, right?? It use to be so much fun and lately it's just been such a chore :( I haven't had much time for crafting lately, other than ETSY orders (it's not as fun when you HAVE to do it). I just don't have any motivation!! This is the first time I've even looked at this blog since last week. And I can only imagine that it means that nobody else is looking at it either. Eh . . . I am hoping to have some umph in my umph soon . . . but there will be a party tonight!!!


6 comments:

  1. No worries - take a break if you need it... the holidays just make everything more complicated. Hope you find your umph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look every time there is a post. No worries. You blog when you have the time and/or the interest. Blogging shouldn't be a chore. You should enjoy what you do. Take a break if you need to -- everyone will understand. Especially around the holidays. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link party! I can imagine you get burned out on this. Same thing I did with Facebook lol. Blogging is a lot of work. I enjoy your blog though :) I am now a new follower.

    I would love if you find the time for you to join mine as well.
    http://dejarenew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way about my blog as well sometimes! Thanks for hosting, even during your burnout time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog today! Bummed I missed the party! I will link up next week. http://sewchatty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still looking and still love your blog!!! I've awarded you the 'Stylish Blog Award'...go check it out here:
    http://itsapricelesslife.blogspot.com/2010/12/stylish-blog-award-oh-yeah.html
    Shantel @
    www.itsapricelesslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave some love!!