Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*** Please excuse my terribly bland and awkward blog appearance. I'm working hard on making it look pretty . . . it's QUITE time consuming!! ***

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Show Us What You're Workin' With!!

*** SOME OF YOU HAVE ALREADY LINKED UP, BUT I SET THE LINKY UP WRONG AND DID TEXT ONLY, SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RELINK. ***

WOO-HOO!!!
I was so excited to show you my newest project and this morning when I went to check on it, something went TERRIBLY wrong with the poly gloss coat and it totally bubbled!! So, I had to sand it down and start over, so TOMORROW you will see it. For now, we will still have the party. I've been gone too long and can't wait to see what you link up. Now, I just have to hope that you actually show up, it's been so long :(




3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting the party...I'm a newbie here!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for bringing the party back and hosting. :)

    Good luck with your project!

    Alison
    http://welcomesunshinehome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, thanks for hosting the party! I found you through the Blog Guidebook. Your blog is awesome, and I decided to follow. I also added it to my blog roll, which makes it easier for me to see your latest posts and read them. Please visit my blog too if you have some time. who knows, perhaps you like it ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave some love!!