Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*** Please excuse my terribly bland and awkward blog appearance. I'm working hard on making it look pretty . . . it's QUITE time consuming!! ***

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Show Us What You're Workin' With Wednesday #5

Welcome to another Show Us What You're Workin' With Wednesday!! Thanks for stopping by ... I'm sad to say that I don't have a project to show you tonight :( I started something but Bucket decided to be SUPER needy and since the hubs was at work I wasn't able to finish. I was going to post a quick and easy recipe, but can't find the pics!!! SHEESH, I can't win for losing!!! But I promise to get a finished project and a recipe up tomorrow, along with my favorites from last week.

Oh yeah, in case you didn't know ... tomorrow is Bucket's birthday!!! YAY!!!! A year ago tonight I was at home unable to sleep because I was going to be induced the next day. I was nervous and I had NO idea what to expect, aside from the horror stories ... YIKES!!! All I could think about was meeting the little guy and how much I already loved him and that we couldn't wait to kiss him and love him :)

Ok, enough of the mush ... let's get to the party. I'm trying out inlinkz.com rather than mcklinky ... let me know what you think!! I've also decided to have a few rules, here they are:

  1. Link to the specific post and not your main blog page
  2. Submissions must be something that you made (recipe, craft, home decor, vignette, redo, etc) ... this leaves the door open for lots of fun ideas!!
  3. Post my button somewhere on your blog, in the actual post would be nice. I know that most of you link up to lots of parties so even a link back would work if using all the different buttons takes up too much space :)
  4. If you're link is deleted, don't fret, re-read the rules and re-link!!




7 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! And oh, the memories! You never forget that special day. I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating that sweet life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting the party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweets!! Can't wait to come back and check out all the goodies everyone is workin' on.

    Happy Easter..Happy Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! I think I like the gallery post link party a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi..Thanks for hosting a great party!! I'm new to this but have found such wonderful people doing these parties & link ups. I wish the rest of the world could be as uplifting & supportive to each other as I have experienced here. Have a Great Day!! Barb
    P.S. Hope to have my own link party @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
    coming very soon..Hope you will join up, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved buckets party!! Hope you do not mind me linking up my entire house!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave some love!!