Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*** Please excuse my terribly bland and awkward blog appearance. I'm working hard on making it look pretty . . . it's QUITE time consuming!! ***

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Show Us What You're Workin' With #23!!

Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome!! This is the 23rd party and I still can't believe it!!! You all are awesome!! Thank you SOOO much for coming back every week and supporting 'lil old me and my bucket ;) For those of you that are just joining us, WELCOME, we are glad you came!!!

We reached 100 partiers last week!!! I was so excited!!! Let's see if we can hit 101 this week!!!

Show Us What You're Workin' With!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting!! I see a ton of awesome links to check out! You should see my tab bar!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! Just found your blog, am your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave some love!!