Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*** Please excuse my terribly bland and awkward blog appearance. I'm working hard on making it look pretty . . . it's QUITE time consuming!! ***

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Show Us What You're Workin' With #22!!

HELLO!!!! Once again, as always, another week has FLOWN by!!! Seriously, it seems like just yesterday I was sitting down getting last weeks party started. SHEESH!!! I'm glad you all are here and I'm excited to see what you have.

I've decided to stop doing a project with the weekly party. I feel like it just gets in the way of you linking up your projects. I'm trying to decide if I want to do a feature post with this party or just the party and let you go at it!! I guess we'll see how this week goes.

With that being said ... SHOW US WHAT YOU'RE WORKIN' WITH!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Ok your button art turned out way super amazing! Great tip on using the staple gun!! Thanks for hosting friend!

    ~Morgan

    Check out my awesome giveaway from Lisa Leonard HERE
    Meet Virginia!
    Meet Virginia!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweets! I'm so glad your meme is doing great. Thank you for hostessing. I love seeing what these amazing moms are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know how I wasn't already following, 'cuz I totally thought I was! I am now :) Thanks for hosting each week. Love your blog & blog party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting again!! I like seeing your projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gave you an award today at Sassy Sites! I love your blog!!

    http://sassysites.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave some love!!