Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*** Please excuse my terribly bland and awkward blog appearance. I'm working hard on making it look pretty . . . it's QUITE time consuming!! ***

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Show Us What You're Workin' With #24!!

It's time for another party!! Last week we had 100 links!!! WOO-HOO!!! Thank you for everyone for your help in making this party successful week after week!!!

I have a super cute and easy "Time-Out" stool that I will be posting later tonight, so check back!!! And also, I'm still planning on getting an ETSY shop up and running, I'm finalizing all the items that I want to sell and I will have it up by the end of the week. I will let you know when it's ready!!!

Thanks for coming and have fun!!!!

3 comments:

  1. It is such a pleasure to link to your party. All the links are so nice and big and easy to view. Thank you for knowing how to do it so well! You, my dear, are a marvelous hostess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link! Your blog is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting!! I can't wait for your post! I need a good "time-out" chair! I keep using her highchair. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave some love!!