Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*** Please excuse my terribly bland and awkward blog appearance. I'm working hard on making it look pretty . . . it's QUITE time consuming!! ***

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm joining the revolution!!

So . . . I finally created a Facebook Fan page!! Crazy right?? hahaha. I have a twitter account and I've NEVER used it and I most likely NEVER will. So I figure, I use FB every day so it would be easier than twitter. I just started it and there aren't any pictures or details, but I wanted to let you all know about it so you can scoot on over there and be a fan!! I bet you can guess the name of the page? Click here to go there :) or you can look it up the old fashioned way, "me and my bucket"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave some love!!