Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*** Please excuse my terribly bland and awkward blog appearance. I'm working hard on making it look pretty . . . it's QUITE time consuming!! ***

Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Fav's from last weeks PARTY!!

First off I want to thank Miss Shannon for hosting this week, YOU ARE A LIFESAVER!! It's so great to have the internet again and I have some fun things to show you, but probably not till Monday. Bucket's 1st Birthday Party is on Saturday and I am going "all" out, or so the hubs says ... Anyway, it's a Superman party and I am making some fun things that I want to show you!!

Ok, now on to my Fav's from last week!!!


Carolyn, over at My Backyard Eden, made some SUPER CUTE art by framing the words to one of her favorite songs ... LOVE THE IDEA!!! Go check it out, and while you're there check out her other stuff, I PROMISE you will fall in love!!


Darling Stef, at Girl.Inspired, whipped up these little CUTIES for her girls. She used the same fabric for all 3 and I LOVE LOVE LOVE how all 3 have such a different look. Dang, she is good!! HURRY and go over there and fall in love!!


Jax, at Aly & Ash, made these super cute shirts for her little guy!! She used Bleach and Freezer Paper Stenciling ... I LOVE the combo of the two!! I'm definitely going to make some for Bucket. OH ... Make sure to check out the stitching on the sleeves of the gray one. LOVE IT!!

As always, THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU for joining me for my party. I LOVE seeing everything you post and I have the hardest time choosing just 3. I have a feeling that as this party grows I'm not going to be able to limit myself to just 3!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oooo! So glad you loved the girly clothes! Thanks for your sweet words!! Good luck with the party on Saturday! I'm always so exhausted once I get through a birthday party. Can't wait to see the Superman theme!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave some love!!