Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*** Please excuse my terribly bland and awkward blog appearance. I'm working hard on making it look pretty . . . it's QUITE time consuming!! ***

Monday, March 15, 2010

Sorry, I know I said I wouldn't do this ...

Once again I haven't posted any of my fun little projects :( We are actually moving this week, and we spent the weekend painting the new place, it was A LOT of work!! And, I'm trying to plan Bucket's 1st Birthday Party ... I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I am determined to get the invitations made and sent out today and my project for Show Us What You're Workin' With Wednesday finished tomorrow. I really really DISLIKE, no, I'm gonna say that I HATE moving!! It's so much work, especially with a little guy that wants to get into everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave some love!!