Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*** Please excuse my terribly bland and awkward blog appearance. I'm working hard on making it look pretty . . . it's QUITE time consuming!! ***

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Features From WYWW #6

The party is growing every week, so thanks for that!! You are AWESOME!!! Do you ever get tired of me telling you that? I'm thinking that I'm going to keep this new inlinkz for the party rather than Mcklinky, I like it better because the little pictures help me to remember the projects when I'm trying to go through and pick my favorites.

Ok, on to the goodies!!!

Ok, Tammy over at Not Just Paper and Glue, made these SUPER DUPER FABULOUS storage baskets using ... GUESS WHAT??!! ... Used Ice Cream tubs!!! Holy-Moly, super creative and a great way to recycle!!!

I've never featured a recipe before, but these chocolate crescent rolls from Shannon at Living my Life On Purpose, looked so freakin' fabulous!! I'm seriously going to make some ASAP.

I've always been a Thin Mint fan, but the last couple years I've started diggin' on Samoas. And thanks to Barb from Santa's Gift Shoppe & Ideas, I can make these myself!!! WOO-HOO!!! She also has a recipe for Thin-Mints and TONS of other FABULOUS cookies and treats!

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! those crescents and cookies look very very yummy! Thanks for featuring my buckets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great! I have got to try those cookies though!!!

    Check out my new
    GIVEAWAY!!!

    ~Morgan

    Meet Virginia!
    Meet Virginia!
    Meet Virginia!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave some love!!