Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*** Please excuse my terribly bland and awkward blog appearance. I'm working hard on making it look pretty . . . it's QUITE time consuming!! ***

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Wednesday is only 3 days away ...

And, it's lookin' like we are still going to be in the hospital until at least Tuesday :( Which means I will have NO time to get a project done in time. I have a recipe and a kids chair re-do that I could use, but I was thinking I would open it up for you girls again and see if someone wants to help me out. Shoot me an email: meandmybucket {at} gmail {dot} com or leave a comment and I will get back to you. LUCKILY I have internet access here at the hospital. I know it's kinda short notice, so I will TOTALLY understand if it's too much to ask. And thank you thank you thank you for the prayers, he's doing a lot better today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave some love!!