Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*** Please excuse my terribly bland and awkward blog appearance. I'm working hard on making it look pretty . . . it's QUITE time consuming!! ***

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Show Us What You're Workin' With #19!!

Have you ever not been able to upload pictures to blogger?!! Well, it's happening to me right now, and it's driving me CRAZY!!! It's pretending to be loading them but then it times-out or something. I have no idea why, so for now it's just the party and I will keep trying ... I'm sad about it :( It wasn't anything super fabulous, just a little something'-something' but still cute ... for now, enjoy the party and let's see what cute stuff you share this week!!!

*** Remember the one simple rule, PLEASE linkback somewhere on your blog. If you are deleted, it's because I couldn't see the link-back. ***


6 comments:

  1. Love your blog font. So fun! Following you now.
    creationsbyladeeda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love your link parties, and your blog in general, so I am passing on the blog with substance award to you! Congrats!
    Maria :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun party! Thanks for hosting. As always, I have you linked up through my Linky Love Library page on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't do pictures last night either!!! I hope that it's better today! Thanks for hosting a fun party!

    Amanda, Colors Not Yet Invented

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the first time I've been to your blog and I really like it. You've got lots of great ideas and I linked a project to your party. I have a party on Wednesdays too, and I would love for you to join in whenever you have a project. I also signed up to follow you and would love for you to visit my blog and do likewise! Thank you for hosting this party!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave some love!!