Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*** Please excuse my terribly bland and awkward blog appearance. I'm working hard on making it look pretty . . . it's QUITE time consuming!! ***

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Show Us What You're Workin' With #21!!

HELLO!!!! Lately I feel like I am just full of tons of excuses when it comes to this little party!!! GRRR, it's annoying me, so sorry!!! Anyway, I just moved all my pictures from my laptop to an external hard drive and now they aren't organized and I can't find the pictures of today's project. TOTALLY AWESOME RIGHT? Well, I have a funny story about the project ... It's just a little something I whipped up a few months ago while I was finally getting our bedroom all put together. I never blogged about them though, I guess I just sorta forgot!! Then, last night on my way to bed, I saw them and thought that I would use them for today's party. So, this morning I get up and head to my craft room and turn on my laptop. I check my google reader for new posts and come across this little lovely over at Meet Virginia!!! NO JOKE, this is EXACTLY what my project is except I used wood rather than canvas and I used fabric covered thumbtacks rather than buttons. SO FUNNY RIGHT?? Anyway, I'm going to find the pictures today and get them up!!

PARTY TIME!!!


6 comments:

  1. Cute blog! Thanks for hosting. I have a link party on Fridays called Vintage Suitcase Friday. Come link up!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting! I just linked up!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are TOO CUTE!!! Thanks for hosting again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. excellent! easy + 10min-ish + something really sophisticated as a result. you did great with this project and we love this formula.

    so, i'm inviting you:
    do come link it up at our site so that our readers can find this and your other wonderful ideas: http://www.finecraftguild.com/diy-tutorial-linky-party-8/

    (new party every wednesday, findable at our home page)

    we look forward to featuring your work!

    ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the opportunity to link up... I love your site, so inspiring.

    I'm hosting a link party this week too:

    http://www.themuckymacbook.com/2010/08/lady-mucks-monday-link-up-um-on-tuesday.html

    Lady Muck x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave some love!!